Have what it takes?
If you are interested in any of the positions below please send us an email, along with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Junior Graphic/Web Designer
Who You Are
You are a detail oriented production artist who thrives in a collaborative, fast-paced environment. You love to keep up-to-date on current technology and techniques, and have a solid appreciation for design and typography. You are a highly motivated self-starter who flourishes in an ever-evolving business.You’ll be working with a super-diverse team of creatives, including writers, designers, animators, producers, and adorable dogs. You help keeping the wheels turning by executing projects fast.
If you are a recent graduate of a graphic design program, or a junior designer with 1-2 years experience and an eagerness to learn, keep reading!
You’re Great At:
- Collaborating with the Design Lead and team to produce creative campaigns that increase brand awareness, and develop marketing collateral
- Checking artwork for completeness and assuring adherence to brand standards
- Producing consistent file results between the comp, layout and final artwork.
- Efficiently implementing design feedback and seeking timely clarification when necessary
- Creating effective design deliverables across a variety of different channels, including (but not limited to) web, online ads, and social media
- Assisting in the collection and distribution of assets for preparation of production artwork as necessary
- High proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Basic understanding of CSS, HTML, and web technologies and/or comfort working with developers on these tasks
- Proficient in WordPress
- Supporting other design team members through discussion and collaboration
- Communicating as necessary with leads or project managers to anticipate, resolve, and prevent errors in design and workflow
- Recommending technical and procedural updates and changes as needed
- Experience with animation and motion graphics in Adobe AfterEffects
- Love being in front of the camera
Got What it takes?
Think you have what it takes to jump on this rocketship?
Send in your resume, cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why we should bring you in and what other useful skills you bring to the table.
Position is Full-time 40hrs a week
Local applicants only. We would like to thank all applicants at this time but only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Brand Ambassador / Event Marketing
We are currently looking for Brand Ambassadors to represent and promote a variety of local brands. We are looking for engaging, personable, and enthusiastic people who enjoy talking to new customers and creating an exceptional consumer experience.
- Meet with potential clients and existing clientele
- Create a positive and engaging experience
- Interact and encourage the sale of various products to potential customers
- Deliver key brand messages
Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Experience in customer service or sales
- Strong communication skills; sociable & highly outgoing personality
- Comfortable with technology
- Reliable, professional & punctual
- Comfortable working independently
- Must be 19+
- Previous Brand Ambassador experience is an asset
- Must have a drivers license and access to a vehicle
Who You are:
- The room seems to liven up when you walk in
- You love learning about new products
- You can’t wait to share the latest news on your social media
- You love talking to people
- You are a great listener
IMPORTANT — We want to see your personality shine! Send through your resume and CV but more importantly send through a video of yourself telling us why we absolutely need to meet with you!
- Due to large number of applicants, we will only contacted those selected for an interview.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Job Location:
- Vancouver, BC
- Required experience:
- Brand Ambassador: 1 year
- Event Marketing: 1 year
- Required license or certification:
- Driver’s License
Google Adwords Analyst
Optimization, conversion, and digital sales funnels are all you can think about. You lose sleep at night over SERP rankings and you don’t quit until you’ve optimized every point of conversion to produce the best results.
You actively look for areas of improvements for clients and have excellent quantitative skills for analyzing data as well as discerning insights to make strategic recommendations. You are a creative problem-solver, work well with a team, exceptionally organized and can manage your time to meet tight deadlines.
This is the place for someone who wants to be challenged and grow. If this sounds like fun, we’d love to hear from you!
Key responsibilities include
- Perform thorough digital audits for current and new clients on an on-going basis
- Assist in executing digital marketing functions including Pay-Per-Click, Programmatic & Social Media advertisements and
- Search Engine Optimization tasks
- Monitor and manage day-to-day digital campaign performance
- Support initiatives to make recommendations on and market content on behalf of clients
- Compilation and analysis of monthly performance reporting for clients
- Provide strategic & tactical recommendations on an on-going basis as campaigns & KPIs evolve
The successful candidate will have
- 1 year of experience working in a digital marketing role with agency experience considered an asset
- Experience and thorough understanding of Google Adwords & Bing Ads interface, features, and executional tactics, including remarketing on these platforms
- Experience and thorough understanding of social media ad buying including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Linkedin
- A solid understanding of technical SEO concepts, including on-page & local optimization techniques in addition to content & link earning techniques
- Experience with troubleshooting, testing and executing a variety of digital campaigns, in addition to upgrading and/or maintaining accounts
- A solid understanding of tools including but not limited to: Google Analytics, Google Keyword Tool, Google Webmaster, MOZ analytics, SEMRush, Raven Tools, Ahref
- Completed their Google Adwords certification. Any additional Google certification (Video, Shopping, etc.) is an asset. Google
- Analytics certification is an asset
- Experience with basic HTML, Adobe Photoshop, is an asset
- Must be extremely detail oriented and organized to ensure flawless execution
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to provide tactical & strategic recommendations with or without prompts to help make business decisions
Please send resumes and cover letters. We would like to thank all applicants at this time but only those shortlisted will be contacted. Local applicants only.
Job Type: Full-time
Junior Outside Sales Rep
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Junior Outside Sales Rep to come in and actively pursue opportunities. Growth aspirations are key as business is booming!
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity which offers excellent opportunities for growth to the right candidate, apply now!
As the Junior Outside Sales Rep, your responsibilities include;
Seek out and identify opportunities in new and existing verticals, and conduct introductions to potential prospects to educate and inform them of CastleCS
Drive sales of service offerings to new and existing clients
Schedule and conduct meetings with prospective and existing clients
Coordinate with Marketing to develop proposals for potential clients. Developing those relationships throughout the sales process
Maintain database of key contacts, activities and opportunities through a CRM
Negotiate, draft, and, execute contracts
identifying, researching and analyzing potential growth opportunities
reporting of pipeline to Management
setting up and managing strategic relationships
Follow-up on new business, primarily through telephone and email communication, by reaching out to prospects
Nurture all inbound leads from prospecting to qualification and closing
Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a world class experience
Identify customer needs to determine if our solutions would be a good fit
Manage multiple lead sources, including incoming calls, emails, chats, website leads, campaign leads, and referrals at a given time
Manage existing customer database to ensure all communications are documented and identified
Capitalize on up-sell opportunities with existing customer database
Work with the Sales and Marketing team to develop new strategies to grow sales pipeline, and consistently meet monthly, quarterly and annual goals
Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management
Mandatory Qualifications & Skills
1+ years of sales experience in a B2B environment
Strong desire to be in technology sales, and a strong technical aptitude
Excellent customer service and telephone skills, including strong listening, verbal and written communication
Proven ability to qualify leads, use consultative approach to sales and close deals.
Experience in funnel management, lead tracking and account management, in a professional sales environment.
Education & Certifications
Post-secondary degree, diploma, or certificate program in a relevant business, sales, or marketing discipline desirable
Desirable Qualifications & Skills
Experience in a solution-sales / technology-related environment
We would like to thank all applicants but only those shortlisted will be contacted. Local applicants only.
Job Type: Full-time
Junior Outside Sales: 1 year
Required license or certification:
Drivers License (Class 5)
BEHIND THE SCENES
We live for the hustle and bustle of agency life. The opportunities we get to build strategic and engaging brands for our clients is what makes us tick. Find out how we combine innovation, ingenuity, and plain old talent to take our clients and their user experience to the next level.
Pull Up A Seat
Think you have what it takes to join a cutting edge agency in the heart of Vancouver? We're looking for outstanding individuals to join our team. Requirements: must love coffee, be obsessed with dogs, and and enjoy binge watching on Netflix.